Skip to main content

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


I realise i cannot trust person call FRIENDS in life


nowadays,'friends concept' is 
[ USE-THROW-REUSE] 
-------------i dislike this------------

i do have some friends so called BFF
-------------i dislike this--------------
Best Friend Forever??
no such words i guess
i will list out my so called BFF here::
<< chilhood time >>
this age,everyone i thought are my BFF
<< early teen >>
somewhat [a age im choozy in making someone BFF]
Simon
Mudalyn
Isabella
Mathilda
Elferra
Dillam
Kennedy
Aquila
Shilla
Suknisa
<< teenagers >>
started to grouping which is better to become BFF
but
because of past experience
and i realise
-NO ONE-

friends,whoever that read thid post.
you guys have been a good friends to me. Im enjoy a time we together and always stay in my heart.
Thanks for willing to make friends with me
im sorry for anything
thanks for everything

FRIENDSHIP isnt about who come first.
Its all about who come and NEVER LEFT.
Doesnt matter who she/he is.
UNDERSTANDING is what is important.
Friends do fight but is always there when i need them
somehow...friends are weird and special.






  
                                                               

Comments