Skip to main content

thestory...


The new comer is in da house!!!!!
^_^
they r really cute kan?
was born in June 2010....
one girl and one boy
named given:: 
[girl-Bunga;boy-Liung]

And
recently...i cut-off my hair [myself]
actually,my hair realy dry and unhealthy...
so,decide to cut it off to buang rambut yang kering...berbelah hujung n berbintik2.......
[penyakit rambut la tuee]
but
i really miss my long hair!!
my boy say:WHY?????haiya....so stupid...
he get so angry oooo
bcoz
he lyke me keep my hair long...
''aiya...darling arr.....nemu ia panjai ilak deyh...ang irau bha.....''<-iban language


im working oredi!!!!
suppose to start 1st of July
but
i got something to settle up...
so....
start my working life on 5th of July (today la!)
i lyke my job so much!
because its my dream to learn graphic and designing
but 
i enter fine art in university
but
never regret it!
because fine art teach me everything!!!!
owyaa...
my working day was fine...
bit mengantuk......
because nobody wit me...
alone and lonely doing work
listen to music....
ahhhh...feel sleepy...!


Comments