Skip to main content

cerita konvokesyenku

09 October 2010

thanks Lord Jesus Christ,
because God has given a knowledge and braveness to me whole this years..
 
will not forget the day and the feeling when graduating as degree student from UNIMAS
feel so "up on the world"
a historic day
and
a very pack day!!
running here running there
and my make-up cair oredi
hahaha
this is the 2nd time im make-up  since 2006
YARkkk...feel......
'when can i wash off my face ah??'

--back to business--
3 year study and its not easy oww...
very tough years for me
i even sometimes feel want to quit study
but 
yar...3 year past quickly..
im crying when hugging my parent
without their support,love and caring
im not here writing my convo's story

its feel like..
haiya...
tiba2 jadi speechless pulak 
tak tau nak write apa di sini walaupun my mind full of story to share...
but
one thing for sure
IM VERY HAPPY
its once in a life
im say 
I AM very LUCKY
tak semua orang boleh sampai bachelor degree
out of 10..maybe 3 can masuk universiti...?
hmmm...[pikir2kan la]
study smart
and u'll get when you struggle for it
kawan2 yg masih muda...PLEASE AND PLEASE
dont waste time dlm perkara yg bukan2 (u know)
belajar selagi mampu
jgn fikir  "teda duit dulu"
just...study.
parent /families tetap sokong punya....



Comments