Skip to main content

T.A.G punya pasal

i am dilanda keBLURan now.....
but still typing even i dont noe what to do or what im doing..
ive been TAG by my frenz dysha_chan and get the entry from her oso^^ last week [i think]

this is the TAG which i copy and paste from dysha_chan entry
.
.
syarat-syaratnya adalah::
1] cipta title u oll sendiri ea^^  
[my title is:: T.A.G punya pasal]
2] 25 cerita perkara orang lain x tau tapi kene tau [gosh..i try...]
3] tag 25 orang yang u oll rasa bertuah dapat tag ne^^ huhu [my frenz not even reach 25 lorr...how???]
4] dapat tag ne daripada dysha_chan

25 things u didnt know but u should know about me::
1.i never wanted or dreaming to become an animator in my life..[which is my current position now]
2.im dancer but im not 'penari kebudayaan' like u all known. i dance in church and we call it as creative ministry. i involve in this area since 6 years old..ngee~ 
3.i might not live in the world because i nearly 'kelemasan' when my mom want to melahirkan me...in the other word..OVERDUE.
4. i like GREEN colour very very much! n i dont know WHY???
5.my relationship with my boy long 5 year now...and this coming 21 Nov is our 5 year dating's date.havent decide to further our relationship 
[still long way to go]
6.i leave my footprint in six school: Tadika Kemas Spaoh,SRB Chung Hua Spaoh,SRB Chung Hua Simanggang,SMB St.Luke Sri Aman,SMK Simanggang and SMK Datuk Patinggi Haji Abdul Gapor,Stampin
7.i can speak at least 7 language : Malay[ofcourse],Mandarin,English,Iban,Melayu Sarawak,Lun Bawang and Japanese (The 1st is the fluent and goes with least fluent)

8.My ancestor is Chinese from China...(my Dad's side)

9.i only have handphone when im 19 years old[Upper Six] 
my first handphone are Nokia 3100(given by uncle)-Motorola ??(given by dad) -Motorola something 7?? -Ngage(my boys give me)-Xpress Music 5300 (last only 2week coz been stolen)-Nokia 5200-LG-Sony w250 [i will update coz i think i missing something]...n im still using nokia5200 [almost 3 year already]

10. i choose DIGI as my first number but 5 year ago...DIGI doesnt popular.ppl even dont want reply my msg....so,i switch to CELCOM~until now

11. i didnt stick with people or having BFF or trust anyone...i dont have ANY. maybe i do have [ u read my entry right?about my best buddy...he might be one. maybe only him...] mmm..or maybe there someone..or i just didnt realize i have BFF///


12.i am lun bawang but i cant speak well,mm...bcoz we never stay at kampong and seldom balik kampong...and my dad didnt teach us to speak Lun Tau at home. i even can speak mandarin 5x better than speaking Lun Bawang!


13. u cant believe this!!i eat/sob/pepet my finger(ibu jari) until form 2..that,i make my teeth(gigi kapak)Jongang. 
My families have tried diff kind of things to make me stop.sampai when im sleeping,they tied my hand or they give hot chili pepper on my hand and they courage me to not thinking of my ibu jari n  many2 larrr....haha..this is so funny!


14. like dysha_chan,i oso wish to have my own gallery or studios some day...


15.huh...what else???
16. i dont have any idea larrr
17. what should i type here?
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25. finally..the last one!
u never know that aku bersusah-payah to finish up this tag...and i have to memerah otak ku yang kecik ini utk berfikir....berfikir lagi...dan lagi...


so..aku amanahkan kawan2 ku yang belum kene tag utk meneruskan perjuangan kalian......
and YOU ARE LUCKY::
dysha
chelle
epul
LALA_ru
award
PUYANG
ZUANmondari
selipar putus
nelly
doria
simon



Comments