Skip to main content

A WISH's LETTER

DEAR HONDA ICON,
I fall in love for the first sight
you always appear in my dream
i never stop thinking of you!
cant wait to having you around me and with me where ever i may go
i hope you willing to wait for me no matter how long it is.

Love always,
little desperate scooter's girl


" so.....KIUT!!!"
my first expression seeing this scooter
xpecially in PINK
.
correction
IM NOt a FAN OF PINK kaler
but 
this color do attract me and suit with girl
i decided to OWN this scoot
maybe dream will come true in NOVEMBER
cant wait for next month
i already get my license  L for B2 & D
very HAPPY!!
things really memihak to me lately
thanks LORD!

eventhought
i do have "A NOt VERY Happy Ending " in my last semester in UNIMAS because of some BFF clazh..
that really make me feel down
but
WHATEVER!
im graduating






Comments