Skip to main content

Header storiessss...

 Macam aku ke-jeles-an dan ke-gatal-an pulak setelah aku lihat blog kawan aku dua orang ni tukar header baru...hahaha...memang persaingan yang sihat!!! hahah


This is shela's new header
Simple and TOTALLY HER!
i mean by "Totally Her" is because she been very humble in everything she do
Like soft colour that exactly HER!
Like cute things that really HER!
Like DIY thingy that is HER!
or u can just visit here SHELALA's blog

Shes new in blogger world..
do support her by following her blog [iklan]...hehehe
Shes my cloze friend when i was in university
thankful that she want to open up blogger account coz i always push her to do so...
Her life was so fill with colourful stories...
And id like to read more about her life as in digital format or blogger ^^
we are so apart away now...
hope to keep in touch with her life in blogger...
cheers shela!!!


This is dysha's new header!!!
this is very cute!
 and you just can visit her here DYSHA
i know dysha for 3 year...at university
we always in the same group project and more or less i can tell about her la...
Honestly speaking...
she like collecting a cute-cute thingy for herself....
i realize it when we reach third year studying
im saying so because first time i know her...
the character i can capture in is dysha is a grumpy and moody girl...
yes...Really!
her face always moody...and i dont know why???
and its really shocking me when i knew she actualy collecting a cute thingy and draw little cute anime in her file
 Dysha is totally difference now maybe its because after knowing his fiancee...?
[maybe or because of other thing??]
i know she really happy with her life now...
She always smile and the grumpy faces slowly gone....

Dysha,if u read this...if it something u wanna say out...
please....say it
if im wrong..correct me^^

finally....i wish the best for u and your new bussiness interest!!click here and follow kissU
Best luck for you!!


This is my old header and has been tranform to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAA!!!! [goes with sparkle2 sound effect]
hihihi
im attaching my faveret slipper here....
i want to come up with simple header because my blog is all white
i want my blog to be simple
my background purposely empty
and ive remove some application to make my blog more simple
i just want the blog walker to read my entry...
or if u didnt agree with me and need to improve my blog
just say so....

 

Comments

  1. hahha bell huhu mmg bgus2 we sometime change the headar coz it improve our creativity kekekkeke heheh bell u really know me for only 3 years o...hehe anyway its been such a gud time 2 have u as 1 of my close friend..hehe hope our friendship will be last forever hehehe "till death do us apart" huhu ayat bahaya!! ~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi......rather use cloze fren than BFF... sound suck!!....nnt hati merana kalo dikianati oleh kawan......kan?thats y better choose dont have 'til death's frenz'....hahaha..but,having frenz like u never make me regrets...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha~ bell dats true.. but dats is old me... tQ aa~ now i'm totally different bcoz i hve a beloved family who always support me, my future husband dats really love n adore me[perasan]^^ n a frenz just like u oll dats always give me a spirit to do my best in my life~ xoxo love u oll~.. btw your header is most beautiful from me~ simple but nice ~ngeeee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping your mind here...have a nice day ^^