Skip to main content

Youth Valentine Dinner





Gereja mengadakan acara 'Valentine Dinner' untuk pemuda-pemudi recently at our Church ( SIB Berkat Batu Kawa). Cabaran yang kami hadapi adalah kekurangan budget. Something really make me feel down because we are really not enough to pay the caterer and the one that to be blame is me everything me.me.me and me! O God........... i almost wanted to ran away from the event. 

But i know God is my provider. Why should i worried?
Thanks God because u give me a parent that really support me in what ever i do
and willing to sacrifice their money to God
thanks for helping mom and dad!!!


Comments

  1. bell gud 2 have family coz they always supported us no matter waht...anyway sweet pict of you n fabian together doing a performance there~ i like it heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha.....OPSsiey~big mistakes shela. Aiya..if just fabz could play keyboard ill be the luckies girl in the world!!not fabz lorrr,its one of our frenz-Yohannez.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping your mind here...have a nice day ^^