Skip to main content

3D Maya Notes


heeeeyaaahhhh!!!! finally i found a Maya Note....please click this link MAYA to have some guidance. 
I hope you'll find what you looking for from my little help^^
im nearly lost in guiding my student last semester coz i didnt have a note or anything left for me when im joining and started to teach in DRG. 
 But thank goodness...God give me a wisdom so i can guide my student slowly with me.They have done something great that even a degree student also hard to do....here some work made by them (im showing this because just wanted to promote what PTPL Sarawak can offer u) ... really good aite? For sure need a improvement...put some lighting....add here add there but its fine for their level~
People learn from mistake but i learn from experience...hahaha.....sama jugak! eh...teda la.
i love sharing my knowledge to my students bcoz i know it will never finish.
the knowledge keep coming and i will never stop giving

Comments