Skip to main content

Logos Hope In Kuching

Luckily we visit Logos Hope on saturday...otherwise we will make a long line on Sunday...
Logos Hope is a World's largest Floating Book Fair. Currently settle in Kuching from 28 October 2011 until 13 November 2011 (correct me if im wrong)...:D
This is my first time visiting Logos ship as this is the first time also for Logos Hope too. Ive visit Doulos Ship last 2 years (i think so la)...and that was the last visit for Doulos coz the ship is too old to continue the journey. And now,Doulos replace by Logos Hope. 
i bought some books coz its soo crazy cheap!
better u check it out la...
Heres some of the picture...hope you enjoy it. 
And for Kuching folk,dont forget to drop by ya!!





Comments

  1. Hello! I am a first time visitor. You have a fun blog. The photos of the Floating Book faire are great. I love books and I have never been to such a thing. At least here in California I have not seen anything like that. You seem to have a great passion for life.
    I write a blog about food and my musings on life. Please visit. Maybe follow. Take care and keep writing, composing and photographing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive visit your blog...love all your writing about food.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping your mind here...have a nice day ^^